View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 03:01 AM   #14 (permalink)
kat666

i went camping two weeks ago! we wore masks in the bathrooms and the washing up area. First time I had done the dishes with a mask on, another covid first to add to the glamourous array of new experiences this shit storm has bought up.
I would be more thinking about the campsite amenities that the rental car. Toilets and showers and stuff.. we just didnt shower for five days hihi cos the showers were expensive anyway. And we were supposed to wear our masks all the time in the bathrooms which doesnt quite work with brushing teeth but people wore their masks to the sinks then took them off to do it. Not 100 percent supercool but people were respectful about it
I reckon in the end we would have had way more contact with other people if I had taken my kid to the zoo here in the city (NOT that I would do it, yeah dont ask me why that is fucking open) and the benefits of being out of the city were amazing. It felt so special. Do it!

*edit* BEST PART was finally being able to go swimming. The pools are open here in Germany which is to me also insane, so being 50m from the lake was so great