View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 08:31 AM   #27 (permalink)
CherryLavender
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
So, I too felt a little triggered when Keith was yelling.
Normally this wouldn't bother me, normally I find it entertaining and also cathartic. I mean I often want to yell about the same things and hearing Keith do it makes me feel like I did as well, very cathartic. This time I tiered up along with Bianca. A different kind of cathartic release.

My situation now is so stressful I'm on the verge of tears at all times.
I'm on a special assignment for work for 5 weeks in Georgia. Originally the plan was to have them come with me for a period but with COVID going nuts here it means I'm alone and my family is home without me. I'm working or sitting in a hotel 24/7. Trying hard not to get infected. I have 3 weeks to go and it's almost unbearable.
Now add to that I've requested the company to support me on a 2 week quarantine when I return home. I appreciate this so much but it also means 2 more weeks before I see my family again and I'm all alone. Add to that the assignment is greatly stressful in and of itself.
In summary
This assignment is really stressful
I'm alone
I miss my family
I'm doing my best not to die
and I'm a month from that changing.
I also can't really talk to much about this to my wife, I have to consider she is going through much the same thing and is currently essentially single parenting our 10 year old son. I feel like I can't talk about it, this is the first time I've really talked about it. I have a lot of pent up stress.

Thank you Bianca, Keith, Chemda and the KaTG family for listening.
Hey, Friend,

Where are you at in Georgia? I live in Kennesaw and work in Marietta. Both of my partners tested positive on July 7th. They had gone away for a few days and got tested at a rapid testing site before they came back to make sure they were safe and they weren't. The testing sites are Peachtree Immediate Med and there are 12 sites around the metro Atlanta area.

Send me a PM if you need to chat. That is what we are here for.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote