View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 03:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph View Post
Christi is a delight.
Here is Pizzagate summary that seems good: https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...-is-pizzagate/

Just because she is a wacko politically doesn't mean she isn't a good nutritionist.
That being said, has Kylie listened to Emily's podcast RIP Diets? Maybe Keith can subtly recommend she check it out, it's fantastic.

I agree Keith, sounds like a waste of money from what you described.
Fully agree that unless you suspect that you are actually allergic to certain foods you don't need a bloodtest for nutrition.

But I disagree with this
Quote:
Just because she is a wacko politically doesn't mean she isn't a good nutritionist.
Vote with your wallet as much as possible, don't spend money in businesses with wacko politics if there are perfectly good alternatives.
You can't do that always (I'm trying to shop less at Amazon and it's inconvenient) but it's NYC there must be plenty other nutritionists available, right?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote