View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 03:25 PM   #31 (permalink)
shoebootie
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
When I did my list, I wasn’t choosing between 12 men or so.
I did my list for myself, to learn better what was important to me and what was not.
I can’t imagine even knowing several potential partners. Currently I know exactly 0 people who could be a partner for me if I wasn’t with Mr. Apia.

Of course I don’t go out several days a week and meet countless new people.
But still, I can’t imagine knowing several people I would want to date and who are also available. Was every single woman he knows on that list?
To be fair, being in relationships, short and long term also helps pare that list down too. Things that are dealbreakers or seem stupid like "has complicated food orders" might sound unimportant, but if you find it annoying, it's annoying! I'll tell ya, in the future, I'll be asking about peoples allergies/food allergies in the beginning. Oy vay.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote