View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 10:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
shoebootie
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

What about the science of COVID cases having unknown, lasting effects on people? The cognitive impairments that are happening, increased stroke risk, kidney failure, neurological problems. This is a NOVEL coronavirus, novel meaning new - the newest of the SARS strain of viruses and the long term effects won't be fully realized for a while since science demands things like facts, data and testing.

Get the fuck outta here with your "only 1% chance of dying" fake news - If there was a bowl of m&ms on the table and I told you only 1% of them were poisoned, would you eat any of them? Or is it just not worth the risk? Wear a mask and shut the fuck up, forever. Or, get covid and die Brett, makes no difference to me... the difference I care about is STOP spreading fake statistics, stop spreading a disease to people who don't have a choice.

We can lower our odds and risks. Just do the things.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote