View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 12:35 AM   #25 (permalink)
Scorpion
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
Fruits and vegetables!
Yeah fuck eating that crap! If it didn't cry when it died why would I eat it?

Did I just make your heart stumble a beat? I'm kidding.
I love grains! Bread, waffles, cereal & of course PASTA! I also love fruit. I eat one yogurt for breakfast everyday. We always have fresh fruit around.

My son is a total fruit kid, he eats like a pint of blueberries and a quart of strawberries nearly every day. I'm not even kidding. He also hates chocolate, milk and candy (except Skittles). He wont eat cake so for his birthday we make a "cake" out of watermelon. This year his aunt cut the watermelon into the shape of a spider used blueberries for eyes and the rind as fangs and legs. as for veggies I try to order extra veggies in my Thai food dish. I like broccoli and green bean, peas. I don't consider corn, potatoes as veggies, I think of them more like a grain because they are all starch/sugar. Kale is shit!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote