View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 01:36 AM   #26 (permalink)
Apia resurrected
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
Yeah fuck eating that crap! If it didn't cry when it died why would I eat it?

Did I just make your heart stumble a beat? I'm kidding.
I love grains! Bread, waffles, cereal & of course PASTA! I also love fruit. I eat one yogurt for breakfast everyday. We always have fresh fruit around.

My son is a total fruit kid, he eats like a pint of blueberries and a quart of strawberries nearly every day. I'm not even kidding. He also hates chocolate, milk and candy (except Skittles). He wont eat cake so for his birthday we make a "cake" out of watermelon. This year his aunt cut the watermelon into the shape of a spider used blueberries for eyes and the rind as fangs and legs. as for veggies I try to order extra veggies in my Thai food dish. I like broccoli and green bean, peas. I don't consider corn, potatoes as veggies, I think of them more like a grain because they are all starch/sugar. Kale is shit!
Oh wow.
Envy.
Our daughter eats fruits and vegetables and is great with self regulation in this matter.
Our son, not so much.
He is raised in the same house, with the same vegetable loving mother, but he would only eat bread and chocolate if you let him. Our pediatrician was helpful he said his kids were the same when they were little and we should relax and keep on being a good example.
Our son is a slim and fit kid, because why not prove my believes wrong.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote