View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 06:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Scorpion
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

It seems to me that Tyson clearly suffers from a metal illness. I don't know how reliable it is but I remember talk about his promoters possibly taking advantage of his illness and scheduling his fights to coincide with it's worst impact on him. I certainly feel for the people he hurt and I'm also sure we don't know nearly all the people he has harmed during those days.

I hope at this point that he is getting the proper medical treatments for whatever condition(s) he has.

As for his fame, I'm not seeing this happening. I saw he was on shark week but I never watched. He will always be known for his fighting career. As far as I'm concerned he isn't any more famous today then he has ever been. But again I'm not exposed whatever is making his fame increase again today.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote