View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 03:05 AM   #117 (permalink)
Apia resurrected
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
Wow that’s rough. Those teenagers have a bunch to deal with.

I’m sorry for your loss Apia. Glad you got to go to the ceremony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s hard for them, that’s for sure.
In the ceremony it was said that he lost his father when he was 20, also from heart problems and that this has a huge impact on his life.
I didn’t know the daughters but I knew of them, on a long travel to a convention he talked about how he at first wasn’t sure about having kids, but his wife wanted them and how glad he was to have them and how much he loved them.
About how challenging it was to deal with teenage drama and how he always wanted to help them but knew they needed to find their own way.

My supervisor was also there, I haven’t seen him face to face since February as well. I was glad he was there, he used to be the supervisor of Marcus ( the dead college) in the past. I was glad to see he cared enough to make the 3 hour trip.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote