View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 01:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
Apia resurrected
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoofer420 View Post
Dear Katg.

Perry Strongs' therapist rejected him because she diagnosed him with anti-social personality disorder or criminal insanity. This is the violent form of the most difficult to treat mental illness there is, borderline personality disorder or anxious psychopath. Clinicians must be on constant guard against these patients because they are so destructive. Saying he could manipulate her because he was too smart was a ploy. She was letting him down easy because he was so disturbed. That's why the Drama of the gifted child was originally title the Drama of the Narcissistic child. His primary tactic was pity instead of intimidation. The smarter anti-socials (anti-humans) are the more criminal they behave and the better they are at masking their symptoms. This and his middle class upbringing is how he slipped through undetected. Not violent enough to get attention but smart enough to hide his disturbance. These patients try to seem much smarter than they are because they like having power over others. He's not that smart and no one should be left alone in his photo studio with him especially women. These are the guys responsible for more than half of all rape. The condition is hereditary, and having pimp/prostitute mother is a red flag.
Hm, do you have additional we don’t have about this? Because for me it’s not enough that she said it, it could be something else, like what Chemda said or some other reason.

Also as far as I know he wasn’t accused of any sex crime. The way from a therapist rejected him to rapist is not clear to me, and honestly unfair. He brought it up himself. Wouldn’t a manipulative person not try to hide it, to not be outed as a psychopath?
But also, if you have more information please tell.

Also I don’t like mixing prostitution/ sex work and antisocial behavior. Sex work can be something a person enjoys to do and not harmful.

Last edited by Apia resurrected; 10-04-2020 at 12:26 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote