View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 11:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
Rune

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoofer420 View Post
Dear Katg.

Perry Strongs' therapist rejected him because she diagnosed him with anti-social personality disorder or criminal insanity. This is the violent form of the most difficult to treat mental illness there is, borderline personality disorder or anxious psychopath. Clinicians must be on constant guard against these patients because they are so destructive. Saying he could manipulate her because he was too smart was a ploy. She was letting him down easy because he was so disturbed. That's why the Drama of the gifted child was originally title the Drama of the Narcissistic child. His primary tactic was pity instead of intimidation. The smarter anti-socials (anti-humans) are the more criminal they behave and the better they are at masking their symptoms. This and his middle class upbringing is how he slipped through undetected. Not violent enough to get attention but smart enough to hide his disturbance. These patients try to seem much smarter than they are because they like having power over others. He's not that smart and no one should be left alone in his photo studio with him especially women. These are the guys responsible for more than half of all rape. The condition is hereditary, and having pimp/prostitute mother is a red flag.
Assuming this is true, maybe it’s not so surprising someone with a past like that (lack of proper parent/child attachment, domestic violence and violence of various kinds even up to and including witnessing murder as a child) might have deep psychological issues they may or may not be able to mask. If this isn’t true, it was still fascinating to read.

Props to people who work in mental health. My pity was definitely peak, because how could it not be given the details. Just the other day, I observed a group of teens on an acute care psych unit in group therapy/ “milleau” as it’s called, and I was legit holding back tears as these 13-17 year olds talked about their lives. How do you stay sane yourself in the context of listening to tragedy after tragedy day in and out? But then imagine true or not, that’s its ploy, and you were being played like a fiddle at any given moment, because a personality disorder is involved. Like, that blows my fucking mind...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote