View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 10:25 AM   #19 (permalink)
Scorpion
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebootie View Post
I was invited to two Halloween parties. I saw photos of both, no masks. Glad I avoided. Since the allure was supposed to be "it's outside so it's safe" .... nah, I'm good.

And not just protecting myself, but others - my significant other has to travel for work again, to North Carolina. Of course he is safe, takes any precaution he can, but that is out of necessity, so we're not doing gatherings. They might start off safe with masks and distance, but like Keith says, they end with everyone going "you good? I'm good if you're good" and taking off masks and hugging and selfies.
I’m in North Carolina again this week I don’t East out only take out our delivery
I find delta good they actually clean the planes don’t sit strangers next to each other and give you a sanitizing wipe when you board.
If rather not fly but if you have to... American Airlines is anything goes.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote