View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 10:06 AM   #33 (permalink)
Apia resurrected
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bag of lazers View Post
As soon as I saw wireless Airpods I knew they did that just because people will lose and break them. I've been an Apple fan for awhile but they're not the innovators they used to be. I was going to switch to an Android phone next but I got an iPhone XR as a gift so I'm stuck with it for awhile.
I hate Apple a little bit because their shit is so expensive and especially the little shit like adapters for headphones.

I would love to still have a hole for headphones and not the one hole for everything, charging and headphones and what not.
Like the cloaca with birds.
One hole for all.

I still use Apple because I have an iPad Pro from my company I can also use privately.

In Germany we have a great saying, don’t look the horse someone gifted you in the mouth
( critically) so ok.

But I would never buy it for myself.

Last edited by Apia resurrected; 11-06-2020 at 10:12 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote