View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 10:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
FingerLakes
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Keith's defeat on Silent Trailers was a thing of beauty. The jokes between rounds were all gut busters and knee-slappers. Myq firing off all the drug movies like a machine gun and getting the answern in 7 seconds was probably as infuriating for Keith as it is for any other guest who takes the game seriously when Keith gets the answer after Chemda saying 7 words about "That Guy from that sexy movie."

Loved the ep with Craig but I must admit I had a 10 second panic attack when he took way too long to answer the question "did you also live in that hostel with Keith?" I guess he was planning out how to word his next line or maybe he was high and literally forgot about it, but it felt like a real Billy Proceda moment when he didn't quickly respond to a yes or no question.

I think mothers who answer questions with "a pinch of this" and "some of that" also grew up with a mother who was dismissive of their time and never had the patience or respect to talk to their child like a person. And since they certainly won't look inward on that relationship or why they get annoyed when asked to be specific about their actions, the cycle just continues. But maybe it'd be nicer if they planned it out that way.

Keith! How often are you looking at your gooch??????