View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 10:58 AM   #136 (permalink)
Apia resurrected
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebootie View Post
I should look up what your case statistics are in Germany. How do people in your community deal with a lockdown? Do they accept it and adjust, or are they shitbirds?
Hm, that’s an interesting question.
I see people only during shopping for food or when I’m outside, with the dog or the kids.

In Supermarktes everyone is wearing their mask and I never see anyone behaving badly.
I don’t often engage in discussions on social media about Covid, because it’s mostly pointless.
Sometimes I see people saying completely stupid shit about the tests being falsely positive, I sometimes ask who they think is in the hospitals if everything is not so bad.
So obviously we have also idiots here.
My father in law is a problematic person anyway, he said some stupid shit about how bad it is that the restaurants are closed AND also in the same conversation that the vaccine can’t be good, because it’s here too early and that it’s only here to make big Pharma ( unfortunately not mine) big money. So he wants to live like before and who dies, dies basically. He didn’t tell me that, only Mr Apia, I can be a very unpleasant person and would tell him that he is 70 and has heart problems, so he has a great chance to die from Covid.

Luckily my parents are very sensible and behave.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote