View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 01:58 AM   #146 (permalink)
Apia resurrected
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I was with my son to the doctor for a check up, unrelated to any infection or Covid, he is healthy.

They asked me at the door if we have any symptoms of infection, and I realized that I didn’t have any cold for at least a year.
I asked them how it is with colds now that everyone is wearing masks.
The assistant said that they notice a drastic decline of infections and other doctors also do. Kids don’t have colds so much, or infections with other dangerous bacteria. (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infection is caused by a type of staph bacteria that's become resistant to many of the antibiotics used to treat ordinary staph infections.)
She said that it’s clear that masks and other hygiene measures work a lot and we as Western Europeans should learn a lot from it for the future.

So much for masks don’t work.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote