View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 07:10 AM   #148 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
I was with my son to the doctor for a check up, unrelated to any infection or Covid, he is healthy.

They asked me at the door if we have any symptoms of infection, and I realized that I didn’t have any
cold for at least a year.
I asked them how it is with colds now that everyone is wearing masks.
The assistant said that they notice a drastic decline of infections and other doctors also do. Kids don’t have colds so much, or infections with other dangerous bacteria. (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infection is caused by a type of staph bacteria that's become resistant to many of the antibiotics used to treat ordinary staph infections.)
She said that it’s clear that masks and other hygiene measures work a lot and we as Western Europeans should learn a lot from it for the future.

So much for masks don’t work.
Fully can confirm

I apparently have very tiny tubes going to my sinus cavities so for my whole life every time I got a cold chances were high it would turn into annoying headaches because the tubes swell up way too fast and it gets infected.
So decongestant medicine is always close by and if I could write fan letters to Sinupret & Gelomyrtol I would.

But haven't had to use either since March - yay for healthy breathing.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote