View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 11:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
littlp
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

So I have insider knowledge that people have been flying on airplanes over the holidays knowing they had COVID. There are always selfish assholes out there who do not care about others or the fact that they exposed over 220 to the virus in cramped quarters and that all of those people will have to quarantine. I heard snout people not feeling well and still going to family gatherings and then later testing positive for COVID. Frankly-people have been CUNTS about this virus. Trust no one.

By the way my husband and I have mostly recovered-we just don’t have a sense of smell. I didn’t realize how bad it was until I was changing my foster daughter to get her in the bath and didn’t realize that she had a blow out diaper until I was changing her. And I usually have a pretty sensitive nose.

Wear the masks. Get the vaccine. Continue to wear masks until the numbers are near zero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk