Thread: 3361: Puppets
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 03:23 PM   #23 (permalink)
Scorpion
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
I also like Karen better than me.
Rod, don't be so hard on yourself. Comparing yourself to Karen is a high bar. I mean she is SOOOooo likable. I like Karen better than you, Keith or myself combined. Come to think of it Keith hasn't won at poker any more than Karen this year... hmmm. Not sure what that means but it's something to consider. Chemda won last week, good job Chemda.

But you are right about football. The Steelers are not winning the super bowl this year just like the Lions aren't going to win. Keith obviously agrees or he would have bet on them winning at the beginning of the year, he conveniently 'forgot' to place his bet but, I think he knew they would loose.

Really though the Lions and Steelers could be the same team at this point neither will have a chance to loose or win in the super bowl. Sad really. I have hope for the Lions next year though.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote