View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 02:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
FreydNot
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I got about a third of the way through the episode before I saw Keith mention there was a technical problem on Twitter. My experience was the guest was very unprofessional and rude and talking over everyone without a care in the world.

I've heard all of Ophira's past episodes so I knew that wasn't the case. Even knowing it was technical issues, I found just enough weird pauses between Keith and Chemda that I was almost convinced Keith was aware of the issue while recording but couldn't do anything to fix it and he just had to grin and bear it. But of course I know Keith would never put out a show like that and would have stopped the recording session till the problem was fixed, even if it took hours.

Once I knew Keith put up a fixed version, I deleted my local copy I had in AntennaPod and re-download. But the problem was still there. So I deleted the local copy again and tried "live streaming" it inside AntennaPod but even that still had the same problem.

I didn't want to miss the episode completely, so I downloaded it again and powered through it. I got the gist.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote