View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 11:45 AM   #16 (permalink)
shoebootie
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

After Britney had her breakdown, and her father was put in charge of her whole life, money, activities, work - all of it - I was really grossed out by that dynamic. It wasn't to give her space to heal. He was just furthering his agenda of pimping her out. Patriarchy bullshit aside, what kind of father/parent forces a new mom struggling with mental health to perform sexy dances and songs, looking dead behind the eyes? How much did they drug her up to shove her on stage to perform these provocative songs and dances? Sorry but if my daughter had a massive mental health crisis, I'd be fostering healing and a way back to a normal life, not making her into a dancing monkey while still recovering. It's disgusting.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote