Thread: 37: Quick Shit
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 02:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
Apia resurrected
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Here, your service from Apia.

Data analysis in a study by the Israeli Health Ministry and Pfizer Inc found the Pfizer vaccine developed with Germany’s BioNTech reduces infection, including in asymptomatic cases, by 89.4% and in syptomatic cases by 93.7%.

https://www.reuters.com/article/heal...-idUSKBN2AJ08J

It’s a pretty new study and it needs to be published in journals and stuff but this is what we know now.

I get being anxious about the vaccine. On the other hand, I, big Pharma Apia would get it immediately if I could.
It gives you, after 2 shots more freedom, because you can do more. Still with a mask, still be careful, but you can have you life back a little.
It seems that even if you get Covid after being vaccinated it will be mild, like a normal cold.

Maybe a thought experiment for Chemda:
If you will get the vaccine, it doesn’t matter if you get it now or in 6 months. If you experience side effects, they will be the same now or later. The difference is having some life back earlier. But it’s easy for me to say I guess, I don’t have an autoimmune disease.
The vaccines also work against the mutations, but it depends what kind of mutation and what kind of vaccine how well they work.
I don’t know what you have in NY now, but I guess more of Corona classic?

BTW, every idiot who said we need herd immunity by infection only should think about how mutations occur. They happen if lots of people get Covid. In living organisms.

Last edited by Apia resurrected; 02-25-2021 at 02:24 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote