View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 06:04 PM   #26 (permalink)
Scorpion
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
This was aces babillion producing from Pippa, very, very good work indeed.

My music listening dropped waaaay off in my 30s. Not coincidentally, that was when I discovered podcasts, but also not coincidentally I had spent my 20s so insanely into making music myself that it came to feel like an addiction, so I burned out on it hard. I had studied song structure so much and so intensely that I couldn't listen to music without hearing the math behind it, which stripped a lot of music of its magic.

What I'm saying is if you ever have kids who seem like they might get into songwriting you should kill their dream ASAP.

(p.s. Pretty much the only music I enjoyed between 2005 and 2014 was whenever Chemda sang.)
Movies are to Chemda as music is to me. Loosely put. I hear music, I usually don't seek it. I like some of it. I don't know who does what music and I don't care. mostly.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote