View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 12:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Rabbit
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Danny nailed it with the last statement about the car buyer. He is a pathetic man but he is not the asshole in this scenario.

I’m a big people pleaser who gives people the benefit of the doubt. I HATE car shopping. I have to turn off that part of my brain and assume everything they tell me could be a lie. The last time I bought a car I was trading in my car which was in great shape, but it just had some dog hair in the back seat. “We pay a detailing company $100 an hour to clean up our trade ins, so we have to knock money off for that.” I had to tell him that it wasn’t my problem that they overpay for getting their car cleaned. I felt like a dick, but I also couldn’t just roll over and accept $1000 less for my trade in.

Anyway, if this guy knows that all it takes is a pretty girl to flirt with him and all reason goes out the window then he can ask for a different salesperson. He wasn’t calling her a slut! He wasn’t calling her unprofessional. He just knew he wasn’t going to be able to play hardball with her. NTA but also get it together.

I went to school in Manhattan KS and did not see my fair share of titties.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote