View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 11:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
punk'n
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
Are you sure you're not in an abusive relationship? Maybe you should look into this a bit more.

I have a cat that when it is mad pees on the bed, but only on my wife's blanket. We got this cat as a rescue from a litter of strays and were living together already. The cat decided it liked me and for years wouldn't go near her. Now it will lay near her but my wife is starting to really get mad that it only pees on her side of the bed. The cat has emotional issues from being a stray... You know what I'm just going to stop. I've rambled on already and now I'm starting to defend the cat for when it's an asshole. Why? WhY? nope I'm done. Thanks for reading, I'll try to do better with brevity.
Hahaa! My cat is an angel most of the time! She never pees or poops on anything. She's very clean.

But.... one time when we were moving, she attacked me out of nowhere. She was.. wild. She bit and scratched me and she bit my neck. Normally cat bites are harmless but if it's close to your head, you usually need antibiotics.

It's never happened since and this was 4 years ago but yea....asshole.

I can't defend it other than if you're an animal person, you just let a lot of shit go. I would never let children live in my house so to each their own...haha .