Thread: 3397: 8:46
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 03:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Scorpion
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I got shot!

So, I got my second shot of the Moderna vaccine last Wednesday. So I should have my full immune response by the 28th, 4 days after my birthday. I'm already very excited to get a haircut although I haven't scheduled it yet. I haven't had a haircut since January last year.

I answered yes to the science question, I hope I answered correctly because I didn't get my own shot. I was given the shot provided by Moderna which is what was the vaccine available where I got the shot. Unlike Apia I don't work in the pharmaceutical field so I don't have my own shot. Although, that would be kinda' cool it is just not what I do. So I had to take a vaccine shot made by someone else. I hope I answered correctly

Smart ass says what? although... now I'm thinking I should listen to the show first but hey it's been over a year this is how I live dangerously now, by answering questions from shows I have yet to listen.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote