View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 02:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Scorpion
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
That's not odd. I hate it too in most cases. Unless we're SUUUPER close friends don't do it. Not even on a date. Probably/Definitely born from being the youngest and having my brothers take stuff from me or take the biggest pieces of food growing up.

Hearing Casey's can of Peas/bodega sammich grocery list makes me very happy i learned how to cook. Fried Cabbage, sauteed bok choy and roasted broc are my current faves. But hell. even canned veggies can be good in some fried rice or on the side of meat.
Nah super close friend should know better I’ll stab your hand with my fork! You know that thing people do “I don’t want anything I’ll just have some of yours.” Yeah that’s bullshit! I’ll buy another just for you than. And don’t lie to me about not wanting ANY then pick off mine, ooooh no no no. I’ve just given all my fries away for people reaching over my shoulder.
Here just take then all.
No I don’t want any, I’m good
No clearly you do, here I’m done anyway

Then I’ll order another or something else I don’t give a shit if the first order gets eaten or not

I may be a little stubborn... Chemda and I may never be able to be friends with food around
Yes I have actually poked a hand with my fork before, it was a long time ago. No harm done. I probably wouldn’t do it again... I don’t know I’m getting angry now just typing this... so maybe I need therapy. What is that gethelpyoufuck.org
(Offline)   Reply With Quote