View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 12:35 PM   #19 (permalink)
SpicyNattoRoll

Okay see and now I'm even more pissed. 20:31 -"Are you comics?" Like did she do ANY research at all on the show or who she was interviewing with?! She couldn't even take the time to listen to ONE episode to get a feel of the show she was going to appear on? Keith and Chemda do all this research on her and she can't even extend the same courtesy?! I'm just at a LOSS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyNattoRoll View Post
I'm only about 14 minutes into this episode, but I literally had to stop and come to the forums to see what was being said about this guest. I found her reluctance to speak about her 1st marriage or even her experience as coming out transgendered (and again only 14 minutes in) was really off putting. Why would you come on to a comedy talk show, knowing that we're gonna want to discuss your history, but then say that there's topics (that you already mentioned in the documentary) that aren't up for discussion?! Based on the comments above, seems like the show takes a turn that may explain her reluctance, so I'll listen on, but yeah. I disliked her attitude so much, I had to come to the forums to see what's doing.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote