View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 11:29 AM   #34 (permalink)
littlp
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I think there's something to artists that write books or have a documentary that think, "Here's the thing all about me, but no follow-ups please. With that said, ask me about exactly what you just saw and already have the answer to."

Also, just a little extra bonus since we're talking, any time the guest questions us about their sound before the show - "But this is how I ALWAYS do it" - it's gonna be trouble. Just lookin back.

So you are expected to spend at least 1-2 hours of your time watching the documentary but she can’t bother to spend at least 5 minutes looking at your very easy to navigate website and read the fact sheet Chemda sends out? Ok then...that’s so frustrating as a fan to hear these guests ask super basic questions that if they bothered at all or frankly cared enough they could have gotten their questions answered. Aka google it. It’s like they forget that they aren’t just talking to two people, they are talking to thousands of fans of the show that they are trying to sell their documentary, comedy etc too. Why would I want to seek any of her stuff out when she can’t even take 5-10 minutes to look up the basics of the show?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk