View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 12:59 PM   #50 (permalink)
Apia resurrected
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyNattoRoll View Post
Listening to Last Week episode 150 and at 13:28, Rod starts going off about guest Mathew Klickstein not prepping for the show and Keith's comment "Why wouldn't you listen to at least one episode, you have NO CONCERN these people are gonna do you wrong?!" is a BRILLIANT foreshadowing to the trainwreck that was Julia Scotti.
THE NERVE of her publicist sending that email, SHE should be fired for not doing HER homework and listening AS WELL.
I still see it in a different way. She is very much in guard and I can only imagine what she had to endure in the past.
Of course. Listen to the show, potential guest.
But also, Keith lost his connection and Chemda did a great job connecting with her.
When Keith came back, his question seemed especially hard.
I obviously like Keith a lot and know that he has a good heart.

As far as I know, talking about their genitalia is a no Go for some trans people.

Last edited by Apia resurrected; 06-14-2021 at 01:02 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote