View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 12:23 PM   #89 (permalink)
CsisandDesist

Interesting thread and a lot of interesting points and perspectives.

This person makes their living in the entertainment industry by supposedly being funny, I mean FFS the documentary is called "Funny that Way". The film company asked for her to be on the podcast, mainly, presumably to attract attention to the film. From what I recall, the gender reassignment surgery was at least a decade ago?

This person makes jokes about the surgery in their act.

One would think that they could have easily deflected Keith's question and put in one of her one-liners, and responded, "I don't really know the details I thought I was getting a tonsillectomy.", which before you roast me is one of her jokes found on Youtube. Easy tag line, Keith would have got the hint, people would have laughed and found her engaging.

If I had heard that interview, I would likely watch the documentary. With the person I saw and how they responded, nope, not interesting, miserable person, wtf am I going to learn from them or be entertained by.

Let's be clear here, for some reason she didn't like Keith from the get-go that was clear.

She had a real opportunity to be funny and she wasn't and let's be clear here, that is her job.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote