View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 10:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
littlp
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

This show basically describes an English major lol. I had no idea what I wanted to do when I graduated high school but not going to college wasn’t an option and I needed to get out of the house. My reasoning was “I like to read so let’s do English”. So pretentious. Every non English major class I got As easily on my essays-English major classes it was a struggle to get Bs because professors made us read the most boring pretentious shit. I got into an argument once about how the curtains where just red and didn’t represent everything.

I could get past the first page of that Ayn Ryand book. I haven’t actually read a lot of the classics such as Jane Austen, the glass jar.

Good thing one of my college friends got me on the path to social work because I wasn’t happy with where my degree was taking me…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk