View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 10:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
bluenova

Oh man, that's great that His highness's siblings are breaking the hold that society and the Prince has had. My sister and Aunt got on the same page as me within the last 2 yrs after years of me doing Low Contact and refusing to agree with society that family is allowed to miss-treat me. I feel like Keith and Chemda really helped with that because they were voices I got to hear over the years that felt similarly and talked through their own mental transition. Listening really helped me settle into standing by how I felt even though I didn't have much support for it from family and I know how great it feels to finally have some family on board. Mark's letter was pretty amazing.

Wow, just 2 yrs as a priest. The Dad is like those adults obsessed with their highschool years because that's when they considered themselves at their peak. What was that award and title Keith got in highschool again...Mr Wonderful? Put that on Keith's gravestone.

If I was trying to change my Mom's obituary, I'd probably tell the Dad that if Mom dies first and he publishes that obituary without the kids approval, then here's the obituary all of us agreed to publish for you because family approval doesn't matter:

Dad Malley
birth date - death date

Not like he has any other friends or family in his life to see nothing was said about him and then guilt you guys. You could literally do that and no one would care.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote