View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 12:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Apia resurrected
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Embarrassing shitting stories

I listened to the Sarah Silverman podcast and she said what connects us all are embarrassing shitting stories.
I thought about it and I have one. Who else?

My story:

I was working and at a physician’s office for an appointment.
After the appointment I was at the front desk to fix the following appointment. It was pretty busy with lots of people waiting. I noticed that I felt the need to go to the toilet for Nr 2. It’s not something I regularly do somewhere else but it happens.

After I was done I noticed that the toilet was somehow disconnected from water. It was worked on but I didn’t notice it when I walked in. And why was the door open? Why?
No sign?

I didn’t know what to do. I removed as much of my shit as I could from the bowl and packed it in toilet paper.
Than I packed it into some prospects from my work bag.
I obviously gave up on the appointment, opened the toilet door, rushed to the exit and run away.
My shit went into a dog shit waste bin outside.

Luckily this physician was one of the least important for us in the area, so I decided to remove him from my selection.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote