View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 09:32 AM   #13 (permalink)
sketchowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
Joe Rogan says he's a moron and not to listen to him but he's also taking calls from famous people who have Covid and advising them on what drugs to take. Keith called it months ago when he said Rogan doesn't really believe he's a moron. Why isn't he hanging up on people and saying "I'm not a doctor. I'm a moron comedian!"
I would be shocked if Rogan didn't just connect him w/ his doctor or just told him what he did. Very much doubt the football player got all the prescriptions from Rogan, he would have had to get a medical doctor involved. So I'm sure he talked to his friends about his approach just like we all talk to our friends about the vaccine etc. I advocate to no end to get the vaccine w/ friends I don't just hang up on them and say "I'm not a doctor, I'm a moron." I get what you're saying though, he is too smart to actually think he is a moron. I'd put him at about a 120-125 IQ from everything I've heard. Which is a bit more than a standard deviation above average but nothing to brag about either.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote