View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 09:47 AM   #15 (permalink)
sketchowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
The people Rogan has advised have said they talked directly to him and took his advice. Not his doctor's advice.
Rogan is a comedian not a board certified medical doctor which is what is required to get, prescribe and administer most of the drugs in question. So they talk to him then ask about the treatments or just understand the options when an actual doctor initiates a treatment plan.

I acknowledge upfront that this is anecdotal...many people in blue states when they are diagnosed with COVID have to have the conversation with their doctor which I've heard a few variations of;

Doc: "So we are in a tough position, I don't know your political leanings but we can either treat this with medicines that we believe to work or I can send you home to quarantine with the instruction to drink a bunch of water and see how this progresses."

Patient: "WTF does my political leaning have to do with it. Give me the shit (insert celebrity/political figure/etc.) get if they got sick and needed to recover fast."

Obviously, sometimes this conversation is inverted with the patient leading with I want Vit D, Monochlonal Antibodies, Ivermectin, Zinc, etc.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote