View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 01:35 PM   #30 (permalink)
sketchowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia resurrected View Post
And that’s why we need studies.
To check if it’s safe, how much you should take and if it’s doing something good.
Hydroxychloroquine worked in vitro, but didn’t in humans.

A horse isn’t a human. It’s much bigger. ( #facts)
How much is safe for a human? I don’t know.
Also, does it interact with other common drugs? So many questions.
And the most important, does it help? The vaccine does a lot. We know that. So let’s start here.
I'm 100% onboard with getting the narrow mRNA shots into as much population as we can. With that said...Ivermectin has had lower instances of adverse effects than any known vaccine. With that said the risk/reward with vaccines is still WAY in favor of their administration given the incredibly low instances of adverse effects, but higher incident rate than ivermectin.

Thus my conclusion thus far to your questions:
How much is safe for humans? LD(50) ~50 mg/kg. Dosage is 200 microgram/kg. So that meets and exceeds any rational evaluation of "safe".
Interact with other drugs? None detrimentally known. Has a tandum effect with another drug for specific uses. FDA says no known negative interactions in last ~40 years.
Does it help? Very promising indicators in research...it has strong causal research thus far and a huge data set of corollary evidence across India and Africa and usage in many other countries off label.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote