View Single Post
Old 11-19-2021, 08:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Girl
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchowl View Post
The start of this episode is AGAIN just repeating a bunch of media created BS about the Kenosha case that has been demonstrated to be false narratives created absent of fact, truth and evidence. Even The Young Turks backed off their position (that you guys seem to be doubling down on "active shooter") when it was clear they were in line for a clear defamation case.

I thought when all the evidence was presented the burden of doing research was removed but seems you guys took great lengths to not look into any of the evidence. So it appears if this is your actual position which defies logic you had to undertake the burden of bathing in lies and misinformation.

Shocking you guys keep pushing misinformation. I though you had greater integrity and social awareness. You are part of the misinformation problem if you just keep repeating falsehoods. Please have the courage to think critically.

"Even if all is covered by lies, even if all is under their rule, let us resist in the smallest way: Let their rule hold not through me!"

One out of the three of these paragraphs could have taken a break from saying that we have misinformation and actually had information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(Offline)   Reply With Quote