View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 07:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
DeathInGrasp
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
the Harry and Meagan chronicle has been thrilling! they GTFO, were cut off financially, and denied security and titles for their children. good on ‘em. all after mic dropping American Blackness into their wedding.

you can drag her 80s fashion if you want, but Diana’s finest legacy is a son who loves and protects his wife. she’d be proud.
Oh I did hear about their Oprah interview, I am passionate about mental health so the circles I run in had some buzz about Meagan’s mental health suffering due to British tabloids and royal family treatment, and them choosing to leave. KATG likely discussed it too. I think the fact we still have monarchies and uphold these various traditions seems so old fashioned and kind of ridiculous and oppressive. It’s why I like the Crown when it’s a glimpse at distant history more than I like it as it draws closer. I feel like it should all be left behind in a bygone era.

Last edited by DeathInGrasp; 11-20-2021 at 07:42 AM. Reason: I don’t recall who I heard I it from first, whether it was on KATG or
(Offline)   Reply With Quote