Thread: 68: Bang Bang!
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 02:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
Apia resurrected
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I had a job interview recently because someone who worked in my company and is in charge of another company now contacted me on social media to interview.
( he heard from other people how good I was, what can I so, but no I don’t want the job I didn’t like them. I would write more if you want to it’s a good story)

Before that I thought about the weakness question.

Challenge:
The answer should be honest. Not some I’m impatient crap. That’s so 2005.

They didn’t ask but the really honest answer is:

I don’t let go. You might think it’s cute now, but it’s not. Don’t think a sweet woman who politely asks one more time. Think Pittbull with lockjaw.
I must talk me down and go for long walks to let stuff go. ( thanks OCd thoughts!)

Thats why it was very hard for me to let it go when my fan called me insane on the forums. It took a lot to just write: I take it and to stop participating. See? Improved again.

And I’m bad in talking quiet. I tend to be loud. When I’m excited I tend to speak louder and louder. You can hear me laugh inside from outside. I loved that in NY it’s perfect. Everyone yells.

Last edited by Apia resurrected; 12-02-2021 at 02:29 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote