Thread: 68: Bang Bang!
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 08:47 PM   #18 (permalink)
Newsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svage View Post
Newsy wants to die for the dick.

I don't get it cause I wouldn't die for dick.

But I'd die for the puss. So in a way I do but I don't.

But uh.. newsy, didn't you listen to the latest episode with Calvin? He's getting dick left and right and wishes he would've come out earlier to have gotten even more dick. This one insane dick isn't worth it. Just go outside and look to your left and right and realize, dick is everywhere. And it won't kill you. I echo Apia's sentiment. Please stay alive.

Do you realize how boring the concept of "look to your left and right and dick is everywhere" is? I live across the street from a gay bar that is full Every weekend - yes, I Could have ample supply of dick! Yawn! The o ly challenge would be trying to score dudes outside of my attraction level, and my self esteem doesn't need that.

I have no interest in dying for dick. I realize a "y'all need to get a grip" angle makes me look foolish, I get it- I'm talking to a bunch of breeders with no sense of adventure. "Let's save up and go to Disneyland to ride the coasters, lover!" [emoji2961] I can't expect you to know what life on the wild side tastes like. My biopic is gonna be fuckin sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk