View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 04:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
nordcharonmir

Quote:
Originally Posted by CsisandDesist View Post
He didn't plan to kill himself in much of the manifesto that I have read so far, I haven't seen a reference as yet to killing himself. So far from what I have read, he had planned to stand trial and plead guilty, with a desire to become famous so he could get his message out there.
His FBI file has his statements as planning to commit murder-suicide when he spoke to the appointed mental health professionals a year or two back. Was also his stated intent for his school shooting threats. Also put rifle to his neck when cops arrived and kept it there throughout negotiator talking him down and surrendering...that's where I got the planned to kill himself idea from.

Quote:
To be fair on the politicization front, he published a 180 page manifesto and his Discord logs are out there as well, he was politicizing this himself. The becoming famous part used to be a no-no in the media.
Very interesting how his political views are being intentionally obscured if this was the case. Given you have read some of these documents...do you think his political views are being discussed or that just his racism is being discussed in the media? Did he talk about gun control constantly b/c that seems to be item 2 after racism? What did he say?

Quote:
Also, the left wing news sources wording is poor and not professional in a lot of cases, however, the right wing false flag suggestions are just as egregious.
Both are absolute horse shit. Haven't heard anything about the false flag suggestions from journalists...I've only seen trolling "Glowie" posts from stupid people.

Quote:
He calls out the false flag narrative in his manifesto, hinting that it would be used.
Because he was fucking stupid and read those troll site idiots and couldn't understand that they are wrong and almost always trolls who don't believe that stupid shit anyway....this is the exact same issue with him buying into that "replacement theory" thing. At this point it appears he is a mentally handicapped child with mild to severe aspergers and depressive disorders...at best and at worst psychopathic or schizophrenic but either way...of course he couldn't tell the difference.

Quote:
He rails on and on about intelligence etc and does this. I hope you don't own any weapons nordcharonmir as I see a similar pattern of speech between your posts here and his manifesto. I was concerned that you hadn't posted until now as I thought you may have been shuffling off to well....you know where.
That is an incredible statement...you clearly don't understand my positions. This is the EXACT thinking I've been trying to dissuade. This guy has a lot more in common with Rod and Billy Pressita than me, incredible how you could miss this. Maybe because he published long manifestos and I write long posts b/c that's where any similarity ends...is that really how simple this is that you could think something like that...that's just incredible.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote