View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 05:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
nordcharonmir

Quote:
Originally Posted by CsisandDesist View Post
Let's be clear here, this manifesto is 100% white supremacist justification for targeting blacks and replacement theory, with quite a bit of anti-Semitism, however, he justifies that there are jews that are ok because they don't take his tax money. His discussion of race is by far the biggest part when compared to politics. In short his politics are very much a back seat to his race views and his call to go to war.
I 100% agree with you that his main issue was racism. Racism and politics are exclusive ideas despite the fact that many political ideologies try to leverage racism, but they are still two different things. BUT...my point was that the media is intentionally misleading their audiences about the political motivation. Example - Almost every single media outlet has called this guy Alt Right, or Right Extremist. Though his manifesto is totally written from a far left perspective (mostly copy and pasted from another far left author but the new additions here are in the same path) as in making everything about racism (this is a cornerstone of postmodernism), he even openly admits to his political believes which minimizes the readers duty to understand poli psy;

"On the political compass I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category, and I would prefer to be called a populist."

Quote:
He talks about gun control in terms of he decided to do the attack in New York because less chance of getting shot by a civilian.
Was there any inference about trying to use legal guns to make sure more gun regulation is one of the fallouts of his act? Yes, is the answer for the casual observer.

Quote:
From what is in the manifesto, it will be very difficult for him to be declared non-compos mentis, he states specifically, he knows what he is doing, will plead guilty and will do jail time happily for the cause.
Legally I 100% agree here too...BUT after reading this thing and for those who weren't knowledgeable about what psychopathy is, Keith just did a questionnaire about it related to his father...this guy is checking a lot of boxes. I would argue a few points for the full diagnosis but I can see heavy mental deficiencies.

Quote:
In know you think that the racial part is being over played, but it really isn't this was 100% racially motivated.
What are you talking about? I in no way think the racial part is over played...in fact it is part and parcel with many of my arguments on this board for a long time. This "race are central to every interaction and are the most important things in the entire world" shit is a cornerstone of the problem, this guy exemplifies the same message I keep railing against!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote