View Single Post
Old 06-07-2022, 01:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
nordcharonmir

I'm with Apia on this one. Just ask who she is. If answer is like not sketch as fuck then move on with your life. If you get sketch as fuck vibes then move to step 2. If this is someone you trust enough to want to live with and potentially marriage material the default should be trust but to put your mind at ease...verify with a simple non-judgemental fact finding conversation. Doesn't have to be a whole built up thing. K.I.S.S.

On location sharing. Me and my partner both have location sharing turned on and have alerts etc built into our home server about each others geofencing stuff (mostly just to trigger things when about home). This is a security measure primarily and we both know around bdays and xmas that we don't check these things unless there is a reason to (not home on time etc). This has never been an issue and even when first setting it up there was no concern on either party about it or even discussion on rules of when to use or anything. She can turn it off on her phone if she really wanted to but neither of us have ever had the need or any concerns.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote