View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 07:44 AM   #16 (permalink)
littlp
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I couldn’t stop thinking about this story. And I want to say-abortion is an act of love. And act of love for your child and yourself-which women have been trained to always put themselves last. To always feel guilt even if it isn’t their fault.

In this case it was for their children. So many people are so concerned about bringing kids into this world without even considering QUALITY of life. I often have this conversation in my job due to being in geriatrics… but it seems to be missed when you are talking about children. This baby wouldn’t have had a good quality of life from day one-not being able to be touched, being severely restricted. And three other kids would have to die in order for it to receive the necessary heart transplants-and hoping it doesn’t reject. People think life is good for everyone no matter what. I can tell you that definitely isn’t the case. I’m a foster parent and have seen and heard horror stories. My foster son was shaken when he was 2 months old and had numerous medical issues that had extremely painful treatments. It broke me having to give him injections that made him swell three times his size and made him absolutely miserable. And it didn’t even fucking work. Luckily-the next $10,000 treatment did, which we didn’t have to pay for but the state did.

What the Supreme Court did is just so fucking cruel it is so hard not to weep every single day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk