View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 06:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Svage
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

The day after Thanksgiving I was in the car with my sister and I asked her, "do you think dad's a narcissist?" She said, "no, I just watch him to see if he's drinking and acting weird". All our life he would go out into the garage and come back smelling like alcohol. He would always drink secretly, never in front of us but his mood and character would always change. I dreaded the weekend.

This past Thanksgiving, I think he was buzzing, not sure.. but the day after he was playing music on the TV and we all, my mom, sister and I were taking turns putting something on, to share and spend time together... everytime we'd put something on he'd only let about a minute play and then switch it to something he wants. Hes always been this way for as long as i can remember.

Chemda saying egomaniac and describe it made something click. He's not a full narcissist cause he's not completely gone but a low grade one maybe? But definitely an egomaniac. He always needs to be #1. Almost to the point where it comes off as selfish

Goddamn Chemda you're good.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote