Thread: 3621: Proof
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2023, 09:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Svage
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

50:49 Chemda asks if the people on set thought it was a fun time with guns.

My anecdote to this is, yes. They most likely thought this. I was in high-school with my friend and we went to visit his friend and his family in the middle of bumfuck rural riverside, ca. I just hung out while they talked, and I'll never forget this. They were talking about the pistols they owned and how each one fires differently. And then the dad said something to effect of, "oh yeah that's a fun one to play with."

I get it guns are cool, I get the attraction to them, I've fired them and instantly felt like a badass. I walked away fearing them. I respect them for what they are and have no wish to ever use them or ever refer to them as something to play with. I feel like this is what happened on that set. People were playing with them, getting high off that power you feel when you shoot. And someone fucked up and someone died because of it.

Alec Baldwin is as responsible as the armorer if not more because it was HIS production and HIS job site. He failed in a leadership capacity in keeping people from being so casually flippant about guns on set.

The responsibility falls on him. He should get more time than the armorer. And yes the armorer is guilty too. They should have been more careful.

I hope the family of the deceased takes them for everything they own.

Also... fuck Justin roiland, no talent same voice for every fucking character you voice face ass, that mf is a pedo. I knew there was something wrong with him.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote