View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 08:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I hear you on rolling eyes at filmmakers getting "cute" with slavery or the holocaust Chemda - I'm a pretty big Tarantino fan but "cute" is the exact word that comes to mind when I describe why I've never clicked with Django Unchained or Inglourious Basterds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I'd marry The Morrows if I could.

I also loved at literally 16 min in during the Breaking Bad talk and Chemda goes, "No way man!"
FUCKING THANK YOU KEITH for being the only other person on THE ENTIRE PLANET I've ever come across who doesn't love Breaking Bad.

It's always on any list of the Top 5 TV shows of all time, so I finally watched it binge-style during lockdowns in 2021/22 and my main takeaway is that the only Top 5 list it belongs on is that Walt and Jesse are two of the 5 shrillest, most irritating motherfuckers ever put to screen.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote