Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums HUAR! Command Center

HUAR! Command Center HUAR! news

Old 05-08-2006, 02:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooda
Okay, I've got a question for you. What purpose is there in questioning if 9/11 is a hoax or not? You telling this Sarah Hopkins to watch it is not helping her one bit, as instead of having anger and resentment against a particular people (Al Qaeda), she now is under the belief that the "attack" is a conspiracy, as that her son died in vain - more so.

When you have a trauma like this, of course a person will change. If you think that a video like this is enough to significantly change a person, I think you're a bit mistaken. Maybe she didn't speak to you for three months because you made her question the death of her child once again?
I think he said it was Sarah Hopkins that died.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 03:09 AM   #12 (permalink)

First of all, it is the best (produced) documentary I've seen on the subject. But it is full of what would amount to circumstancial evidence and conjecture.

It raises a lot of questions. But it wreaks of an agenda.

It shows the building falling in "free fall" at just over 9.2 seconds. Then it talks about 200,000 tons of steel. Not sure what the point was, but the lower parts of the building probably slowed the fall and the massive weight probably pushed things down. It was not a free fall situation. There was friction involved and there was gravity on a massive structure involved. But you are supposed to think there something suspicious going on based on an example of nothing.

If you take all of the innuendo out of it, you have 4 or 5 minutes of good questions for which we have no answer. Northwoods is scary. There were some strange things that went on. And that proves nothing.

All the footage of reporters yammering away about what's going on is just a televised rumor mill. Facts were not in evidence at the time these people were running their pie holes.

I know people who were at the pentagon that cleared airplane wreckage.

Entertaining. Enjoyable. But it proves nothing other than there are too many people willing to do anything to blame America.

Like spooky innuendoes (but it's actually true) we've been down this path before too many times on the forums already. We're conspiracy bush-bashing weary..
Old 05-08-2006, 04:15 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friz
I think he said it was Sarah Hopkins that died.
My mistake, you're right.
Old 05-08-2006, 05:17 AM   #14 (permalink)

Parts of this movie were pretty convincing, some good questions were asked and I'd like to see the US government answer those questions. Too bad the movie has the smell of bullshit all over it, they should have made a 45 mn documentary instead and cut all the crap out (ie : the gold bars, the false phone calls...).
Old 05-08-2006, 05:51 AM   #15 (permalink)

Next your going to tell me we landed on the moon!
Old 05-08-2006, 08:14 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux
sarah hopkins worked in the south tower, her son chris who is my best friend and has been since i was born, didnt speek to me for about 3 months after seeing this video and is a complete different person. so wait your all telling me that you dont belive there was a flash before the planes hit, yo belive that a 747 hit the pentagon and that all the witness at ground zero that claim it wasnt a AA plane were all wrong and all of that film is a hoax?

bouya!

Well as someone who was there when it happened, and almost got decapitated by the first plane crash, I can rest assure you that the fabric on the seats said AA, so unless it was a bunch of drunks on board, I'd have to say that it stands for American Airlines. Your best friend who never talked to you afterwards probably realized you were a psycho....
Old 05-08-2006, 10:18 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceboy
We landed on the moon.
Did those seats have AA on them too! If they did, NOW we have a conspiracy!
Old 05-08-2006, 10:50 AM   #18 (permalink)

Those fucking Belizians! I blame Belize!!!!
Old 05-08-2006, 01:52 PM   #19 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Yup...my office break rooms doesn't overlook the pentagon where half my coworkers were standing watching a tv and looking out at the capitol when the plane hit the pentagon. They are all in on it.
Old 05-08-2006, 02:29 PM   #20 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Lightpoles! Lightpoles are the key!!!

Snopes link Here

Last edited by Pintman; 05-08-2006 at 02:34 PM.