Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums HUAR! Command Center

HUAR! Command Center HUAR! news

Old 05-08-2006, 02:44 PM   #21 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceboy
We landed on the moon.
You know, we didn't have global warming and AIDS until they brought those moon rocks back. Think about it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 02:58 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintman
You know, we didn't have global warming and AIDS until they brought those moon rocks back. Think about it.
TIN FOIL HAT!!!
Old 05-08-2006, 03:12 PM   #23 (permalink)
tux

you are so quick to judge this without watching this all the way through, now i normally dont have an open mind, but i also know someone who ownes a mining project in south america he is a ex royal engineer and was trained as a bomb disposal tradsman he also saw this and noticed that it was exactly like a controled demolition, when civilan buildings blow they do EXACTLY the same thing with controled situated high explosive charges.

just watch it and tell me that those explosions are normal of a unsceduled building collapse... just saying that your minds are soo small to ignore the truth, actually shocking, also i love america more than england and im joining the army in 3 months, I visit my family in boston nearly every year
Old 05-08-2006, 05:25 PM   #24 (permalink)
tux

iv been a cadet in the army for 6 years and have spent 4 months on exercise, 1 of which was in malta, and im also one of the four best shotter in southern england, but yeah i havnt heard much Princess Diana things yet lol but yeah spaceboy your right, the govt had no idea that 9/11 would happen and they had nothing wrong to do with it, god bless america.
Old 05-08-2006, 07:45 PM   #25 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I did watch it all yet, I just realized that it is over an hour long, but I am going to wager a guess as to what I will want to say after I watch it. You sir, make me sick.
Old 05-08-2006, 09:06 PM   #26 (permalink)

Didn't the movie miss that it all happened at 9/11- the phone number to the emergency phone.

Well i i don't know what to make of that movie, it just surprises me that things like that haven't made it in other real media like news papers and TV - maybe we are just to tied up with the mohammed crices here in denmark and i don't know what is going on in the rest of the world.

Anouther thing. Which i think is quite obvies since it is posted in HUAR. Wasn't it just the robots testing some of the stuff to see how we humans react.
Old 05-08-2006, 09:08 PM   #27 (permalink)

point of order

what the fuck does any of this have to do with HUAR!?

shut yer traps or take it to Talk Shite: http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...isplay.php?f=6

thanks bye.

/HUAR!
Old 05-09-2006, 01:27 AM   #28 (permalink)

tux,
The Silverstein angle is a suspicious one to me. All the money he made over the years, plus that huge insurance policy, plus the comments about "pulling Building 7", followed by his silence on the subject until about 6 months ago when he finally publicly gave an explanation for the comments about "pulling Building 7." I didn't buy the explanation, so I still think something's funny.

The building fell just like a controlled demolition? Spooky pointed this out before but if the building is collapsing, it's not that strange that puffs of smoke would come out of the windows as they break.

I'd like to submit this idea.
http://science.howstuffworks.com/bui...implosion1.htm

Here's the first paragraph:
The basic idea of explosive demolition is quite simple: If you remove the support structure of a building at a certain point, the section of the building above that point will fall down on the part of the building below that point. If this upper section is heavy enough, it will collide with the lower part with sufficient force to cause significant damage. The explosives are just the trigger for the demolition. It's gravity that brings the building down.

My idea is this. The terrorists did their homework. They studied how to bring the building down with an airplane after failing to simply bomb it from the bottom in 1993. (If they had succeeded in 1993, my bet is that the building(s) would have buckled and fallen over sideways)

They deliberately crashed the airplane into an area of the building that would cause enough of the building to collapse onto the top of the rest of the building. From there, gravity brought the buidling down. It doesn't matter what the catalyst is. If the plane crashing into it set up the situation where the upper section is heavy enough and will collide with the lower part with sufficient force... then gravity takes over and the building slowly collapses under it's own weight. As more collapses, the weight of the falling part increases and the rate at which the building collapses increases. That's why it looked like something starting slow and then increasing to it's terminal velocity.

Short version - A proper demolition occurs at the beginning of the process. Gravity does the work. The terrorists studied the problem and came up with an alternative way to spark a controlled demolition. Gravity did the work.
Old 05-09-2006, 05:53 AM   #29 (permalink)

DAMN YOU BELIZE! DAMN YOU and you and all your jaguars running through your jungles!
Old 05-09-2006, 08:23 AM   #30 (permalink)

There is one thing

I don't know about all this conspiracy BS but I tell you one thing that this film certainly does show and that is so downplayed in the media, and that is just how much that the 9/11 scenario was discussed before it happened. If they expected it so many years before 98 etc how could nothing be done to prevent it before 9/11 2001!! that is infuriating!! also it goes the same for the levees in New Orleans but that I can see happening alot easier. after many years where they hold the govt chooses not to invest the money in upgrading them, but for security the gov't had so much info that this was a target yet it did nothing...thats just fucked up.
i used to work in the towers, i remember thinking that nothing changed security wise since 93 and it is very conceivable that that bomb could have downed the buildings the problem, incidentally Lickmy, is that the van was not able to park next to the support beam that they had planned. what they didnt i guess think about is that some fool would have illegally parked it there and so they couldnt get close enough to sufficiently damage the structure.

"deuce is a fucking asshole, and one of the best you'll come across"....stjoe